Wednesday, March 3, 2010

31 Hours of Rogue: Hour 1- What is Rogue Festival?

What is Rogue? Rogue is the time of the year when Fresno becomes saturated with performance art. Dripping with theater, oozing with music and overflowing with opportunities to support local (and not so local) artists and discover something new.

Admittedly, I haven't been involved with Rogue before. This is going to be the first year I'll be making it to performances, last year was the first time I'd heard of it but I had just had Mollie and I wasn't going anywhere. Pretty ridiculous though, that I didn't even know about this until LAST YEAR. Rogue is entering its 9th year.

Okay, so I was going to do a mega blogathon for 31 hours of Rogue and it was going to be crazy awesome.

But... life got in the way.

SO.

I'm going to share with you the awesome stuff people have been sending to me- trust me these are some performances you won't want to miss, and I'll also link to all of the other more on the ball bloggers as I see the stuff they're posting about. I had visions of interviews and vlogs and the like, but, you know.

You know.

In the meanwhile, check the blog for the next 31 hours because I will be posting all of the cool stuff on Rogue I can get my hands on as a pre-Rogue tailgate party!

No comments:

Post a Comment