Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9- The Beehive


There are some seriously great blogs in Fresno, a whole lot of them, but one of my favorites hands down is The Fresno Beehive. Gossip, news, local interest, celebrity bashing, local celebrity bashing, humor and MADE OF WIN, the Beehive does it all.

It gets its readers involved (heck, it even gets all of those other cheeky bloggers involved, too!) and sometimes stirs up controversies and brings things to light that otherwise might go unnoticed.

I made sure to holla at the BH today because tonight they're celebrating their 5th birthday over at Full Circle Brewery in a gigantic bash that promises to be the party of the year. For free. Yeah, I know, how can you go wrong?

People get very involved with the Beehive, some of the comments in hot topics go on for miles and miles. I like seeing that kind of involvement from folks that are all over Fresno with completely different viewpoints.

I love reading the blogs on the Beehive because it shows the snarky sides of the writers of the Fresno Bee. Totally entertaining, very engaging, and better than reading a cereal box, I like to start my day off with some Fresno Beehive action. Scoopy's got my heart, what can I say?

(Picture from my to-do list. I mean, www.fresnobeehive.com)
(Its late, my kids are crazy and I'm a little loopy so if you have a blog that I didn't link to, please leave it in the comments. I may not even know about your awesomeness, and I'll have a whole new reason for not doing my laundry or dishes. Please give me more excuses to put off my cleaning. Please?)
(Also, check out Fresno Beehive's Facebook Page!)

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, thanks! You made us blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cheeky blogger"? Does that mean I show my ass a lot? Accurate description.
    -Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikey, I think we both know the answer to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll shamelessly self-promote

    estewartartist.blogspot.com
    theviewlooksgoodfromherefresno.blogspot.com
    fresnosports.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats what I like, self promote all you want, I have 3 new reasons to procrastinate, and for that I'll be forever grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dumb Drum thanks you for the link! Keep up the good work!

    www.dumbdrum.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just now saw you linked to the archop site. Thanks. What happens on 2/1/10?

    ReplyDelete