I'm compiling The Ultimate Fresno Bucket List, and I want everyone to help. I'm looking for things like, but not limited to:
- Not only watch, but compete in the Inner Ear Beat Down Poetry Slam.
- Do a fruit stand crawl and purchase a piece of fresh fruit at each stall at a farmers market. Greater challenge: do this for individual fruit stands out in the country!
- Organize a protest (against anything, really) and hold it at Shaw and Blackstone. Considered a supreme success if there is an opposing side.
- Dig at least an underground window box, if not a whole garden.
- Have tacos with Mike Osegueda. Bonus points for trying at least 5 separate restaurants into one meal. Ultrabonus points for tweeting the whole adventure.
I'll be adding to this as I think of things, and I want everyone's ideas (don't worry, I'll be sure to put your name next to your clever witticisms and sincere aspirations!)